System Not Booting to HDMI Monitor

Jun 29, 2019 - 5:13 PM

• I just plugged in my atomic pi with the baby breakout board and 5V 4A power supply and nothing shows on the hdmi monitor screen. The yellow led glows and I have tried to press reset button and power up again but no signal and nothing on the connected keyboard. Any ideas what might be going wrong? I downloaded one of the ubuntu images but haven't tried loading any of them yet and was just hoping to see and enter the bios to begin with. The board gets slightly warm I measured about 90 degrees F on the heat sink.

• Just for info,
    The first monitor I plugged mine into did not work either, was simply not compatible, second monitor worked fine. Also as another quick elimination process you might want to unplug anything you have plugged into USB ports including keyboard/mouse just to confirm you still dont get a display and its not tripping up on any usb devices.
    Alan.

• You need to play with the BIOS. Without anything bootable set in the BIOS there is no video. I use ESC/tab repeatedly to get into BIOS. Have a bootable USB stick inserted and set BIOS to bootable OS. After a delay video should pop up. This is different from normal desktop where BIOS generates some video regardless of setting.

• Same problem. I bought a £4 HDMI->VGA converter on eBay. It was enough to get me started

• Naples airport transfers: Naples airport taxi & Naples airport to Amalfi Coast. AtoB Taxi will pick you up at the Naples Airport and transfer anywhere in Naples
    https://atobtransfer.com/italy/naples-airport-transfers-airport-taxi/

• Hola compré 4 Atomic pi pero una de ellas no da ninguna señal de vídeo ya probé con diferentes conectores HDMI pero nada me ha funcionado que más puedo verificar
    Muchas gracias agradezco su ayuda.