Create the Internet of Things with safe, reliable power control.
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuits.
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided.
- Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety.
- A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- Standard 24" C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25' are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested. Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- IoT products, DIY gadgets, OEM test equipment
- Home / building automation and security
- Green power and energy conservation
- Switching devices using PoE
- Kiosks, vending machines and signage controls
Have your own cool app? Tell us.
Like to learn more?
Have a Look at Alternatives...
Want to sense AC power? Need something else? DLI builds an affordable web controlled power switch as well as PoE Injectors, Redundant Rack-Mounted PDUs, DC Power controllers, 80-240V controllers and IP controlled DIN relays.
"Don't try this at home" until you watch my review...
Thanks for a great product at a fantastic price point! Total price for my project was unbelievable!
Great for automated test. Used several with small micros to control our test equipment.
Nicely built, guys. Handles plenty of power... Well engineered.